- The module contains the request for the website you want to scrape the data.
- The request gets executed and your code gets injected in the website html.
- Your code gets de data from the website and formats it so KETSU can read it.
- KETSU reads this data and displays it to the user.
In order to develop modules we made a website specifically designed to develop modules.
This website, the module creator is basically an IDE specifically designed to create modules.
- It contains interactive tutorials and documentation so you can learn to create modules in real time as you follow the tutorials.
- It connects to your KETSU app so you can execute your code in real time and get instant feedback about your code.
- It is open source and public for everyone!
- And a lot more...
In conclusion, this website is an environment prepared for you to create, fix and learn about modules.Open Module Creator